Stick on your seven league boots and come on a stroll with us to the cinema (is Measure For Measure on, we idly wonder?), making sure to avoid various unsavoury characters along the way.
If the player doesn’t work, here’s a direct download link. (Right-click, Save file.)
The featured crossword puzzle by Gaff.
The General recommends this Twitter account.
Dave’s Twitter and his puzzles.
Void’s Twitter and his third cricket puzzle, which he has witnessed being solved by non-cricket fans, so don’t be scared.
Spoilers and links below the pic…
– An illustrated bestiary.
– The magazine does still exist.
– Marching units?
– Didn’t have time for Josephine, Rosalind, or Dr Dyson.
– The commander’s boss.
– Sign up to the rota.
– If you want some horrible flashbacks too…
– If you know who it was that originally transferred the name of Al‘s gimmick to crosswordland, do speak up!
– We were joking about the names, but let’s remember that they’re all utterly repellent people.
– The poll that is 10 years old now. We did name a few that were further down the list… can we have a bronze star please, teacher?
Still reading this far down the page? Then you must be the sort of person to acknowledge that we REALLY MEAN IT when we ask you to rate and review us. In Spotify, you need to Follow us first, and then click on the star to give us a rating. For Apple podcasts, make sure you’re rating us within Apple Podcasts itself, and not just your local star rating in the player. Any which way, please SUBSCRIBE to us! You have choices of Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, or this RSS feed in any podcatching app/program. Your reviews, ratings and shares are GENUINELY most welcome, and they really will encourage us to carry on bothering to make the podcast. You don’t want us to stop, do you? :-/ Good, thanks.