Non-sequitur nattering ahoy, as we go clip-crazy, bats about bonuses, and enthuse for extras. Hear all about Hitch’s Papal Pickpockets in a winter warmer to keep the off-grid fires burning.
If the player doesn’t show, here’s a direct download mp3 link.
Void’s Twitter, his latest crossword in The Independent (Select 30th November 2022 in the player), and his latest blog puzzle.
Dave’s Twitter and his puzzles, and his latest on MC.
These two dinosaurs have duplicated their handles on a Mastodon.
– The swarming pics are from this.
– Peanut clouds
– Faust is a New Man, or something.
– Not a blood-sucker.
– The wrong stars.
– The “difficult” bridge-crossing. Or in video.
– Fighting on wheels (fr. 4m08)
– A snail to dye for.
– An old tale of White (not Wight) Island
– Hanging gardens of… where?
– By ‘Ecu are
– If the Richard Ashcroft reference is lost on you…
– Give ’em enough Rope?
– Actually, Void, The Six are only singularly named when sporting their Lobster suits.
– Whale commentary
– How to deal with burglars? (Unendorsed advice.)
– Here’s a riddle: What do you call a bottle-turner?
If you could see your way clear to leaving us a review in Apple Podcasts, that’d be lovely. Ratings are good too, there or in any other podcast provider. In Spotify, you need to Follow us first, and then click on the star to give us a rating. For Apple podcasts, make sure you’re rating us within Apple Podcasts itself, and not just your local star rating in the player. Any which way, please SUBSCRIBE to us! You have choices of Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, or this RSS feed in any podcatching app/program.