Here’s the latest track that’s sure to be a blast.
If the player doesn’t show, here’s a direct download mp3 link.
The featured crossword puzzle by Knut. (Select 7th June 2022 in the player.)
The General recommends this Twitter account, and 1 Across magazine (who are also on Twitter).
Void’s Twitter, and his latest crossword in The Independent (Select 18th June 2022 in the player).
Dave’s Twitter and his puzzles.
– The image that sparked The General’s thoughts.
– The article on the Cr[a/u]sh, and the wiki entry.
– Some more historical fads.
– Utu, and The Quiet Earth final scene.
– The composer Hunter, his namesake? the mathematician, and the jockey-turned-actor who’s presumably in a field of his own?
– Or should that be that this guy?
– The mirrored-man story was indeed one by Arthur C Clarke, and this film by Gerry & Sylvia Anderson has a related premise.
– The throwback in the quiz was to episode 5 – The King Is Dead.
– Crossword Solver app (iOS) by Richard.
Our theme tune is called Speedman, and is by The Trudy, purveyors of perfect pop for the people. They are to be found on Bandcamp, their Youtube, Twitter, or their web site. Things to do?: Put your trust in a pop song!
A REVIEW in Apple Podcasts would have been lovely. Oh well, hope you enjoyed all the free content. In Spotify, you need to Follow us first, and then click on the star to give us a rating. For Apple podcasts, make sure you’re rating us within Apple Podcasts itself, and not just your local star rating in the player. Any which way, please SUBSCRIBE to us! You have choices of Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, or this RSS feed in any podcatching app/program. Be excellent to each other.
— The Void ザ・ヴォイド #PR! #CovidIsAirborne 💙 (@TheVoidTLMB) June 27, 2022