You may think we moan a lot, but we do serve up tasty treats of Lamb and sweets.
Now, are you ready for a blast of Mambo Number 25? Play on!
If the player doesn’t show, here’s a direct download mp3 link.
The featured crossword puzzle by Gozo.
The General recommends this Twitter account, and these crosswords, and the Indy one from 30th May 2022. (Select that date in the interface.)
Void’s Twitter, and his newest puzzle, which aims to give satisfaction.
Dave’s Twitter and his latest crossword.
Spoilers and links below the pic…
Photo by Historia/Shutterstock (7665087ce) Charles and Mary Lamb Writers 1775–1834 / 1764–1847 Historical Collection 21. Source
– Great British Sweets: And How to Make Them at Home
– The most famous work by Charles Lamb.
– …And his collaboration with his sister Mary “Had a Little” Lamb.
– …Is it worth noting that Elia St, Islington (and the street where that other author we keep going on about lived) is just down the road from the Angel?
– Ah yes, both the beret AND the ponytails.
– Crosswordy generic links as recommended include MyCrossword, GoCrossword, and Exolve.
– There’s Diddley-squat to see here:
– Or the Craig McLachlan version, if you crave colour video:
– Now, who gets a mention in the Mambo Number 5?
A REVIEW in Apple Podcasts is worth a lot more to us than any rating, although we welcome those too, as we do retweets. In Spotify, you need to Follow us first, and then click on the star to give us a rating. For Apple podcasts, make sure you’re rating us within Apple Podcasts itself, and not just your local star rating in the player. Any which way, please SUBSCRIBE to us! You have choices of Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, or this RSS feed in any podcatching app/program. Be excellent to each other.