In this episode we consult some ox tree documents to keep our pies in the right categories, go to war, following the lore of the letter, and don’t mention any strong sailors.
Anyone who says it’s just a failed grape is just being mean, and not comparing, er, apples to apples.
If the player doesn’t show, here’s a direct download mp3 link.
The featured crossword puzzle (select April 23rd, 2023) by Filbert.
The General recommends this twitter, and crosswords such as these, this (select April 15th 2023), and this.
Void’s Twitter, Mastodon, and Stew, his latest crossword.
Dave’s Twitter, Mastodon, and his April crossword.
Spoilers and links below the pic…
– The body of the film is here. (Or is that the other way around?)
– Oh my Baal, it’s going to be a musical now too.
– “Erawa” sounds like something Vic & Bob might have burbled, but all the details are here.
– WordPress didn’t want to let us embed the film, but you can download a high-res (not the 512kb one) version of the film from its The Internet Archive page.
– The Even Break came from the father of Dracula’s Daughter.
– Articles on Dave’s subject from the British Library and the Smithsonian.
– The original, and the, uh, “tribute“? (And Watford isn’t “the North”.)
– The guys and the girls are in League.
– The college was not named after a British Duke, but after a town, in turn named for the business of a benefactor from a local estate.
– Jagger-photographer, Greenpeace member, and helicopter-survivor could be other epithets for her.
The adventures! The suspense! Every week for 14 pence – you simply can’t get a better bargain than that, so head on over to the gymkhana that features The Trudy’s Bandcamp, Youtube, Twitter, and web site.
Yes, I’m putting those review link images here again. It’s almost as if we’d really like you to actually do it. Anyhow, please subscribe to the new out-takes YouTube channel, AND leave us a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts, AND a rating (or comment on an individual episode) on Spotify, AND subscribe and listen to the podcast via Acast, or in any podcatching app/program using this RSS feed. Or just share a link to us, tell a friend about us, or post somewhere using hashtag #OffGridPod. It all REALLY helps us get heard, noticed, and ultimately, could make us want to come back for another series. So thanks.