The clocks may have sprung forward, but we’re still just off-stage summertime wrecks, alas, floundering on the shores of the seas of podland. Sail on with us, nonetheless, and we’ll see what we can salvage from all this.
Some things must remain undiscovered, for now at least, but let’s see if we can unearth an old English mint or two, before someone yells “timber!” in an artfully noisy way.
If the player doesn’t show, here’s a direct download mp3 link.
– The story of their meeting may well be forthcoming in more detail.
– Some complaints that no doubt Dear Johnnie would have no truck with. (Or would he just have steered aside?)
– The Life Force
– You might say it’s okay to break the fourth wall, we couldn’t possibly comment.
– Obviously it’s best read in the original Klingon, but here’s more on Chang (not Eng)
– Oh, you mean Stratford…
– Dr. Pearce‘s book, and summaries.
– BBC news articles on the timber distribution: 1, 2, 3.
– BBC Timewatch show on the topic. (Not currently available on iPlayer)
– Alternative recipes, if that’s your fancy.
– Yes, that was the right investigation.
– If we’d thought about it for a bit, we’d’ve realised that it *couldn’t* have been one of #s1-5. Horticultural history, ‘n all that.
You have a NEW opportunity to subscribe to extra content via our YouTube channel, so hop to it! Please SUBSCRIBE to the actual podcast feed though, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, or in any podcatching app/program using this RSS feed. Any chance of a review, guvnor? It would put a smile on our faces, and encourage us to carry on. Ta. Or click on the fifth star in whichever provider you’re using.