Evidently, our collective memory is not what it should be, so do get in touch if you can remember that for us wholesale (especially if you want to make a bid to buy the rights). Meanwhile, let’s raise a glass to a Beatle, a Bond and a Bob as we consider a new version of Good Will Hunting.
If the player doesn’t show, here’s a direct download mp3 link.
The featured crossword puzzle by Vulcan.
The General recommends this twitter, this crossword setter, and his site.
Void’s Twitter, Mastodon, and all his crosswords.
Dave’s Twitter, Mastodon, and his crosswords.
Spoilers and links below the pic…
– It’s important to remember yours, even if we’ve all forgotten the General’s one.
– The flaming hot story in all its upcoming movie glory.
– Yes, sure, but he didn’t invent any chocolate products.
– Her last film also featured a Moon.
– The album, and the single.
– Dave must have been thinking of Beige.
– It seems the unfortunate choice of performance was part of the plot of the film.
– How could we have forgotten Anton?
– Anyone feeling thirsty?
– The teenage scientist.
– The Naked Jape
– …and you can see some entries from a much older joke book turned into cartoons here…
– …but they say the old ones are the… completely impenetrable ones?
– You’ve got to admit, it was a slam-dunk striking look.
– Hmm, she looks a bit different here, but here she tries out the pedal after all. Ahem.
– Here’s a discussion focussing on the exact wording of the Stalin claim. So, “confirmed” then?
Okay, seriously now, do you ENJOY this podcast? I mean, you’re reading this paragraph, for goodness sake, so you must be some sort of avid nut. For which we thank you, but please ALSO subscribe to the new out-takes YouTube channel, AND leave us a rating and a review on Apple Podcasts, AND a rating (or comment on an individual episode) on Spotify, AND subscribe and listen to the podcast via Acast, or in any podcatching app/program using this RSS feed. Or just share a link to us, tell a friend about us, or post somewhere using hashtag #OffGridPod. It all REALLY helps us get heard, noticed, and ultimately, makes us want to carry on bothering to do the pod. So thanks.