Iggy Pop said he was the Chairman of the Bored, but perhaps that’s just a Tracklement Room Misunderstanding. Anyway, we hope you won’t be, as you tune in to hear the latest policy announcements, details of non-ground-floor accommodation, and a list of the deserted.
It’s a lovely selection of choices, but as to whether there are ants crawling all over it, well, that’s not a no-brainer. There may be mechanical reproductions of frames somewhere along the way, and an old astounding song.
If the player doesn’t show, here’s a direct download mp3 link.
The featured crossword puzzle by Bobcat.
The General recommends following this twitter account for playfulness. (Which will undoubtedly alert you to the appearance of a certain blog, should it come to pass.)
Void’s Twitter, Mastodon, and his list of crosswords, in sections.
Dave’s Twitter, Mastodon, and his February crossword.
– If you need a definition, this one might suggest it’s the wrong accompaniment? No doubt opinions will vary.
– Did you know the slipper was only invented in 1982?
– Vegacheesians of the world, unite and take over!
– The novel, and the film.
– The professor’s book can be found here, amongst other places.
– History of the handshake.
– Not just the bottom.
– An article on the origin of the frames Dave was talking about.
– The fellow who thought there might be too many islands.
– This url has not been linked in….
– …and here isn’t a link about the Triangle.
– What a shame that song wasn’t called Piccalilli, but anyway…
If you find yourself at a strange temple in oblivion, why not take the chance to have a quick worship of The Trudy? Their altars are conveniently located online at Bandcamp, their Youtube, Twitter, or their web site.
Perhaps you can think of a friend of yours who might like our podcast. Do us a favour, and send them a link, would you? Cheers!
Meanwhile, if you could see your way clear to leaving us a review in Apple Podcasts, that’d be lovely, especially if you’re from outside the UK – we’d love to hear from the rest of the world! Ratings are good too, there or in any other podcast provider. In Spotify, you need to Follow us first, and then click on the star to give us a rating. We’re here in Apple Podcasts itself. Any which way, please SUBSCRIBE to us! You have choices of Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, or this RSS feed in any podcatching app/program.
— The Void ザ・ヴォイド #PR! #CovidIsAirborne 💙 (@TheVoidTLMB) March 6, 2023