Take a seat in our lovely warm theatre of the lights, dear listener, and grab yourself a snack too.
Comfortable? Right, now look alive there, malingerers! Stop swinging the lead, and head for the van or else we’ll have you smacked, keelhauled and marrying the gunner’s daughter. All will be forgiven though, if you’ll just click Play…
If the player doesn’t work, here’s a direct download link. (Right-click, Save file.)
The featured crossword puzzle by Gozo.
The General recommends: This twitter account, and this site full of crosswords.
Dave’s Twitter and his new puzzle.
Void’s Twitter, and his latest crossword, Presence.
– Paras, Persians, taps.
– Yes, the year was about right, since we didn’t mean Romulus, Numa and that lot.
– There’s always a Doctor Who connection if you look hard enough.
– Urban myth or hard facts?
– Some people think they were nobs, and well, they’re right – They were, very briefly.
– If you like the sounds beep, pyew and wakka wakka wakka, you might want to stroll along here.
– If you have a hernia, probably best to consult your doctor, rather than this.
– Some stuff from her early years.
The Trudy are poptastically hanging around on Bandcamp.
While I wonder what to write in this paragraph this time around, I’m currently listening to a cricket game in the World T20 Cup. Going well for England at the moment… Anyway what’s more important is that you show us you aren’t totally bats, by SUBSCRIBING to all this grid-fueled foolery on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, or any podcatching app/program using this RSS feed. As ever, and as you’re possibly sick of hearing by now, we’d love you to leave us a review or a rating on any site where you can do that, or if not, how about recommending us to a friend who you think would like it? That’d be lovely, ta!
— The Void ザ・ヴォイド #PR! #CovidIsAirborne 💙 (@TheVoidTLMB) November 15, 2021