Pick your own accompaniment, or tune in for whistles, whoops and possible bongos, as we explore sounds fanciful, frenetic and old, and the physics-defying movements they accompany, all whilst checking the map at several points along the way.
If the player doesn’t work, here’s a direct download link. (Right-click, Save file.)
The featured crossword puzzle by Gila. (The Indy’s direct links are broken 🙁 , so select January 27th 2022 for it).
The General recommends crosswords on this site and cryptics such as this one in the Indy (The Indy’s direct links are broken 🙁 , so select February 2nd 2022 for it).
Dave’s Twitter and his puzzle about something, er… cryptic!
Void’s Twitter says his puzzle White is best solved in the days following this episode’s release.
Spoilers and links below the pic…
– O’Donnell’s laws
– Maybe we could’ve started with these, but here‘s Scott de Martinville’s sooty tracer.
– Belt up and listen! (Possibly underwater?)
– Ah, so not the Mountains Of Kong then.
– No, not “Bermuda“. And it’s never Atlantis. (Also, it’s never aliens.)
– A perspective issue for David?
– Scrooge’s height seems not to be mentioned here. It remains a mystery to us.
Far be it from us to tell you what to do with your busy lives, but surely there are worse choices than SUBSCRIBING to us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, or any podcatching app/program, no? Just use this RSS feed, and rest easy in the knowledge that all our episodes will effortlessly slide their way into your podcast folder. There, now don’t you feel better already? 😉
^ Tying two threads together, can you guess which cartoon character was modelled on this guy?
🎵”It’s the 4 letter word that used to mean ‘as if’
And the meaning’s covered in cobwebs“🎵 – LWiii