Welcome to Knife Point. Please enjoy your shopping experience, and may we wish you a very Mele Kalikimaka? (Sing along, now!)
What’s in a name? Another name, it often turns out. Perhaps a well-travelled one that buckled under the weight of fame – which may or may not have been immortalised in poetry, in a form of your choosing.
If the player doesn’t work, here’s a direct download link. (Right-click, Save file.)
The featured crossword puzzle by Philistine.
The General recommends this Twitter account, and this mailing list.
Dave’s Twitter and his March puzzle.
Void’s Twitter and this puzzle, which is a Dark Affair.
Spoilers and links below the pic…
– So, you think you’ve climbed Ben Nevis, do you? There are two reasons you might be wrong, and both of them are in the previous sentence.
– The ant men tell us it may be extinct in Aruba, though.
– Andrea can be found here, and here’s her excellent book, which is also available as a graphic novel (<- sample pages here).
– Honestly, I can’t find a single thing about Godlike Bass online, but they rocked. Kill Hampstead was a fave.
– But here’s the “bit of a rockstar“.
– Let the ending not disappoint, unlike those which did.
– Void’s conjecture is just one possible source of the animal‘s name.
On the rumour that The Trudy have had more bassists than hot dinners, we couldn’t possibly comment, but their amazing aural output is to be found at Bandcamp. You can read their musings, memories and news on Twitter, and their web site.
Like a broken record, once again we ask anyone still reading all the way down here to take the SUBSCRIBING option. You have choices of Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Acast, or this RSS feed in any podcatching app/program. Your reviews, ratings and shares are genuinely most welcome, and they really genuinely make a difference to a tiny indie podcast such as ourselves, so yeah, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, you know you want to. 😉
— The Void ザ・ヴォイド #PR! #CovidIsAirborne 💙 (@TheVoidTLMB) March 21, 2022